POST NATAL CARE
Motherhood is a special and joyous moment in every woman’s life. But this is possible if her health is taken care of during postnatal period.
The postnatal period or Puerperium is called ‘ ‘Sutikakala’ and the duration is usually 1-1/2 month (45 days). Great emphasis has been laid on post natal care i.e. Sutika Paricharya, as during this period she restores her health and strength.
The post natal care program specifies special diet and care for the sutika to ensure a smooth recovery.Such care will enable the uterus to shrink back to its original state and also help produce sufficient breast milk and prevent infection. It will also help you to regain health and beauty after delivery. The treatment package consists of internal medicines, external massage and special dietary advice. Its duration varies from 14 to 21 days. It will reduce the bulky bellies, unwanted fats and shapes our body.
- Full Body Massage
- De-stress session
- Weight loss
- Leg/Foot/Head massage
- Netra Trapana(Eye care)
- Weight loss
- Post pregnancy care
- Ayurvedic Facials
- Menstrual disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other disorders
- CHILDREN IMMUNITY BOOSTER
- Swarn Prashana(Once every month )
- Seasonal Allergies
- Hair loss
- Skin disorders
- Joint pains and more…
OUR SPECIAL TREATMENTS
We do the Panchakarma therapy, the speciality treatment of Ayurveda, where the five fundamental eliminative (cleansing) procedures are used to treat the disease and to maintain good health. These can be adopted periodically in healthly individuals also for reconditioning the body & health, like regular services of a vehicle.
The Panchakarmas are:–
1. VAMANA : a detoxifying procedure which expels the toxic metabolites collected in our body in the form of vitiated kapha, by means of therapeutic emesis. Helpful in , respiratory disorders, skin problems like psoriasis.
2. VIRECHANA : or purgation, by means of which the toxic metabolites of the body in the form of vitiated pitta will be expelled out from the systemic circulation.It cleanses the liver and helps in metabolic disorders.
3. BASTHI : Simply the wonderful treatment of Ayurveda, through medicated enema, pacifies the vitiated vata. Dual action of purification and nourishment of the tissues can be achieved by Basthi. It is the best indication for disorders of Nervous system, joints and connective tissue.
4. NASYA : The nasal medication instilled through nasal cavity is Nasya. It detoxifies the toxins and nourishes the tissues above the neck, indicated in sinusitis, migraine and cerebral palsy.
5. Raktamokshana:– Blood letting is an important procedure in Ayurveda to remove the impure blood in controlling the diseases. Jaloukavacharana (leech therapy) is one among this and its used in all types of skin diseases, Acne, metastatic and non metastatic tumours, gout, Glaucoma and systemic disorders.
Independent therapies which come under Panchakarma
1. ABHYANGA:– Partial or full body oil massage using lukewarm medicated oil, by light and rhythmic strokes, which soften the channels of the body facilitating the detachment of toxins from the tissues of the body for the purpose of elimination (shodhana).
Helps to tones up the body tissues and effective in general relaxation. It induce good sleep, beneficial in joint disorders, musculo- skeletal and neurological disorders.
2.. Shashtikashali pinda sweda:- where a special type of rice having medicinal value is cooked in herbal decoction and tied in cloth to make boluses. These boluses are rhythmically rubbed over the hot mixture of herbal decoction and milk after Abhyanga.
3. SHIRODHARA:- A wonderful relaxation therapy in which a continuous stream of luke warm oil/medicated buttermilk in special rhythmic swaying movement to the forehead for specific period.Indicated in Anxiety, depression, hypertension, Diabetic neuropathy, Psoriasis, Insomnia, premature greying of hair etc.
4. SHIRO BASTHI:– A specially prepared cap is tied over the head and made it leakproof. The lukewarm medicated oil is filled in this cap for a height of 2 inches above the scalp and used in treating Stroke, facial paralysis , neurlogical diseases.
5. KATI BASTHI:– A well like structure is made over lumbar region with paste of flour and warm medicated oil is poured to it & kept for about 45 minutes. Indication:- Sciatica, Low-backache, Lumbar spondylosis etc.
6. UDVARTHANA:– A procedure where the paste or powder of herbs, deeply massaged against hair roots, all over the body. Highly recommended in obesity for weight reduction.
We care for the well- being of the elderly people by providing therapies at
home at their comfort and convenient time.